Does SellMac buy from or sell to customers outside the US?
What if my device has an engraving on it?
In the case that your device contains an engraving, you have nothing to worry about. The trade value of the product will be unchanged.
Do you accept devices locked by a carrier not on your list?
Unfortunately, at this time we do not accept any devices locked by a service provider other than the ones mentioned on our site.
How do I determine the condition of my device?
Here is a guide we have made in order to make it easier for you to assess the condition of your product.
For iPhones, Tablets and Smartphones:
– Flawless if works great, no problems, no scratches, and no dust under glass.
– Good if works great with some minor signs of wear and tear and no buttons are missing.
– Broken if doesn’t turn on, cracked or broken screen, missing buttons, missing parts like battery cover, some key features not working like camera.
For Apple MacBook and Other Devices:
– Flawless if works great, no flaws and no scratches on display.
– Good if the device is 100% functional, may have small flaws, light scratches on display that does not affect viewing.
– Broken if doesn’t power on, power port is broken, system fan doesn’t work, and display is heavily damaged and has multiple defects.
When I sell my phone to SellMac, what accessories do I need to send with my iPhone?
What's the proper way to prepare your device for shipping to SellMac?
What's the proper way to erase all your iPhone data and settings?
How do I deactivate my device?
Before shipping your phone to SellMac, ensure it is properly deactivated. If you’re having trouble with the deactivation, please contact your carrier to see if your Electronic Serial Number is still active. If you’ve still got an active ESN, consider the following options:
1. Has your device been reported lost or stolen?
2. Do you still have dues to clear with your carrier? Have you paid of any remaining balance?
3. Is your device still active with the carrier? Please contact your carrier and ensure proper deactivation before shipping to SellMac.
Can the SellMac shipping label be used on another box?
The shipping labels we send you may be used on any box you desire. Please ensure you pick a box that fits all your products and packs them safely and securely. If you’ve managed to misplace your shipping label, log on to the SellMac website and print another one. Place the label on the box that best suits your product and ship away!